Scope of work
Behind an old-school green and white facade complete with striped awnings and hand lettered signage by Lynes and Co lies an interior inspired by road tripping through the USA.
The project involved the build of a central dining space, elevated bar seating and installation of a commercial kitchen. Custom joinery, olive green banquet seating, terrazzo floors and curved stucco ceilings and brass fixtures give Valentinas its 70’s vibe.
Scope of work:
- Supply and install 16x power points as per kitchen markup, 2x additional for sonos speakers and 2x additional for storage/NBN modem location. Mount speakers in each corner of space
- Supply and install 4x 15A power points as per kitchen mark up(dedicated circuit in switchboard for each)
- Supply and install 1x 32A dedicated circuit to coffee machine location with isolator under benchtop
- Supply and install 1x 20A dedicated circuit with isolator for air conditioning contractor
- Relocate incoming NBN to storage area out the back of the kitchen
- Supply and install 2x data/power to 2x camera locations (front hoarding and back corner looking back at entry), mount and terminate cabling into camera and at modem location. Cameras to have SD card backup and also record to the cloud when connected to WIFI.
- Supply and install 1x data cable to POS location
- Wire and install 4x client supplied LED downlights over kitchen area as per RCP
- Wire and install 10x client supplied LED pendant ball style light fixtures as per RCP
- Install and replace 2x external lights with client supplied fixtures to be controlled by timer in DB
- Wire and install power to external light box to be controlled by timer in DB
- Supply and install switch control at front of shop near switchboard location including rotary dimmers on each bank of lighting
- Supply and install 2x LED spitfires and 1x LED emergency exit fitting
- Consumer mains and meter upgrade